What is included in the cost of the report?
- » Checking local council building files
- » Full inspection on all exterior and interior aspects of the property following NZ4306 building standards
- » 30 – 40 page written report, including photos
- » Summary list of recommended repairs and maintenance
- » Thermal Imaging and Moisture Meter use
- » Follow up service for any queries and/or advice
Alan spends between 1 to 3 hours on the property. This allows him to do a very meticulous property inspection, which includes using a thermal imaging camera and Moisture Meter, which can detect unseen details.
You will receive a very thorough (approx. 30 – 40 page) report that includes photos, and detailed information on current and past building code requirements in the Queenstown Lakes District area.
Checking the council files can be very complex. Alan uses his 30 years building experience and expertise, including a 20 year relationship with Queenstown Lakes District Council to successfully interpret the council files.
And what if there is an issue? Your inspection report will not only identify and prioritize any problems found,
it will also offer acceptable solutions.
Alan has built a solid reputation with his 30 years experience in the construction industry, and 23 of these in the Wakatipu. From building design, project management, and full renovation experience, Alan‘s expertise and comprehensive knowledge of the building industry ensures his competency and reliability when inspecting a property.
Alan‘s renowned problem solving skills will help resolve any issues that may arise from the inspection.